What We Can Do
Workforce Finder is here to make things simple for both candidates wishing to move across from overseas and for companies struggling to find the right skilled talent in Australia and wishing to bring them over.
Our clients are aware of our extensive network within the migration industry, and they have the peace of mind that we are here to facilitate the entire process.
Workforce Finder will use its subsidiary company True Blue Studies with the following options in direct communication with its partners and head migration agents, so that you do not have to worry:
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Employer Nomination Scheme- ENS (subclass 186)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Skilled nominated visas (Subclass 190)
- Skilled independent visa (Subclass 189)
- Business innovation and investment visa (Subclass 188)
- And more…
Student Visa (Subclass 500)
With this visa option you can:
- Study a course of your choice up to 5 years, in line with your enrolment
- Bring accompanying family members to Australia with you
- Apply online in or outside Australia (onshore & offshore)
- Work unlimited hours in any sector due to temporary changes to visa work conditions for students in Australia.
Book a FREE appointment with the team at True Blue Studies now to find out your options. We can help you live & work in Australia while you gain new skills. Click HERE to see potential courses which may be of interest to you.